Wish List. Changemonth or Otherwise. (in General)
Just some things I wish to see, whether they happen or not. Comment if you wish.
- Mage skill. You can pick the specifics.
- Nerf the seekers. If they are seeking, make them less powerful or something.
- People to consider players not in the top 50 when making game decisions.
- Less flaming and more real discussion on threads. Insults (veiled or not) don't help the game.
- Larger BA cap ( Like I said, won't happen, but I have to say.)
- A change to the ELS and the BoNE.
- Give armor effects. EX: Helm of the Titan's: Boots AC on minion by +. Base AC of 0. Basically, if you increased the + to Helm of the Titan's  +5 the AC on the entire minion would be 5% greater. There. Wall gloves.
- Change CoC. I don't care how anymore, all I saying is that I want a change there, somewhere.
- Nerf exshot. I don't care how with this one either.
- Always spend ammo, defensive or not. You run a tank, you have to know you will be buying the ammo.
- Change CarnageBlender title page. I would if I could but I can't. Up to someone else. Anyone been playing longer then 1 month shouldn't get a say (exaggeration, but we ARE hooked already).
- More links. To various stuff. The sidebar needs some "fleshing out". A way to instantly be brought to thread you start would be nice. Thats right, a lazy link!
- And because I see no other way around it, add pants. No reason not to.
Any ideas, comments? I won't ask for flames. They aren't needed anywhere on this game.
Oh, and I want more participation on forums. Plenty of people read them, but more should comment.
This is where things take place, players of CB. Apathy will just let the game stagnate. You have opinions (however ridiculous) so voice them!
A "You must be at least this tall to post in the General section of the forums" sign?
ammo is used up defensively, I hope you're the last person to spread that misnomer...
So in in interest of being "nice" I will admit that if a char you'd beat anyway attacks you...you do not use ammo...
November 25 2006 10:14 PM EST
How about a skill that increases accuracy at the cost of damage? I've seen people complaining about evasion a lot. This might be a way to counter its effects.
November 25 2006 10:18 PM EST
1) Keen Swordsmanship. An increase in CTH in exchange for a decrease in damage done. The counterpart to Bloodlust.
2) Double Cast. A skill trained to 10% of the DD in order to cast twice per round, with each casting at 50% of the spell's power.
This would be useful against teams with PL and cases where a minion has very few HP left and you don't want to waste 300k damage killing a minion with 40 HP left. You exchange AMF resistance and some damage for increased damage efficiency.
--BBQ, November 12 2006 11:12 AM EST
November 25 2006 10:25 PM EST
Sex option for minions similar to the rename, but has options like male, female, neuter.
November 25 2006 10:27 PM EST
know it's not gonna happen, but still Vote for Larger BA Cap =)!
Lol BBQ, you basically copy and paste that in every change thread, I admire your perseverance :P (and I think your ideas are great)
Back on topic, since I cannot do links, I can't link you to the thread I base this on. But some interesting ideas have been proposed relating to a change in the way clan point are calculated, giving an easier time to certain characters who happen to be in dead zones..Just though i'd bring this here to give it some further attention.
That and i'd like to get a CoC buff, so my Ice familiar does not cost me 400k to re-ink XD...
...or a RoBF buff so i can waste the same 400k and have decent results.
I'll post on a later time if I can flesh out some of my original ideas a bit more....(It may look like my English is decent, but it took me 15 minutes to write this you see...)
Maybe we should stop pushing for pants , I just heard on the tube they almost had to put pants on the Wookie somehow that seems wrong!But I still want cheerleaders,Ra Ra !
November 25 2006 11:26 PM EST
I'd like to see mage items give AC again.
November 25 2006 11:36 PM EST
Touche Deifeln, touche :)
November 26 2006 11:20 AM EST
I would like to see DD dodgeable. I know it won't happen but.
I would like to see an ingame poker room for cb.
Woot, great ideas guys. Keep them coming.
This may already be implemented somewhere, but I often find myself wondering what the server time/date is (since I'm in a weird timezone). It would be sweet if the interface was updated to include a "The current time is: XX:XX:XX Day Month Year" or something...
muon: ask Verifex to include that in his script, you might be able to get just that data and float it...
November 27 2006 12:45 AM EST
I've said this plenty of times, but seriously.
We NEED a MAGE supportership item. AoI looks like a mage supportership item, but after some changes it's now much more beneficial to tank, and AoF is for enchanter, not very useful either. (Compared to MgS and TSA).
November 27 2006 2:54 AM EST
Click on the community page. Its on the right;
Time is Mon Nov 27 02:53:39 EST 2006
Load average for past 1/5/15 minutes is 0.29/0.31/0.27"
November 27 2006 4:57 AM EST
Lazy links, lol!
Lets have more fun, less arguing. That would be nice. That's something we don't need Jon to sort out....
Bah! I argue, but still love you all! ;) Just don't get drunk enough to tell you any more. :(
Let's have more arguing because it is fun. Just less bloviating, pontificating, grousing, sniveling and whinging. ;)
November 27 2006 7:08 AM EST
Yes, you're right. Certain arguments are fun. Other arguments make me want to eat my own head with a spoon.
November 27 2006 7:20 AM EST
Sling Of Death. Ex shot. Give a chance for the splash damage to hit the user. Maybe a percentage chance that is cut down by raising the PTH. If people are going to boost ammo to obscene levels let them have some of it back on themselves...
Or alternatively give the Sling of Death the same properties as the Sling of David....fee fi fo fum I smell the blood of a mage.....
November 27 2006 7:27 AM EST
I thought you liked 'grooving', Disco GL?
I'm not allowed to dance. :(
No rhythm you see...
November 27 2006 7:59 AM EST
Oh dear, not like an Uncle at a wedding???
I think he meant grousing Johnny but probably the kind that involves bottles of the 'famous' variety :P
Off-Topic much lol?
No, but it's good! This is the kind of thing thats fun to see in forum. Better then boring bickering!
November 28 2006 12:42 AM EST
Gloves for an enchanter? Mages have two items to boost DD. Why not something similar for E's?
At the Black Smith if I want to dump 5m into the x on a weapon let me do it all at once instead of 7x's at a time please.
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=001xZY">Wish List. Changemonth or Otherwise.</a>