How to market Carnage Blender and make some money!
It is no secret as to how much money can be made by effectively marketing your Carnage Blender referral link. Jonathan, bartjan and some others may be able to figure out how much I've made over the past 6 years or so, not including the profits split with Daz and Hippo. Somewhere around 5 or 6 mil?
How did I do it? Well, I'm here to tell you how!
- Make sure you know your referral link! You can find yours by clicking Community>Refer Someone
- Copy that link and paste it into notepad for easy access
- Write up a couple of sentences that describes CB. Make sure it is under 200 spaces
- Copy that into the same text file.
- Save the text file
Now you are ready to start your new, energy efficient, campaign to make CB dollars. Try the following out to place your link!
- Search Google for "Free online games" or "Submit online game"
- Find the Submit Link or Submit Game links
- Copy and paste your link and description where needed
- Create a 'signature that can be used when you post on other forums!
Here is some code that you can use to make a signature referral link
Meet People. Kill Them. <a target="blank" href="href=http://www.carnageblender.com?specialoffer=9">Free Online.</a>
Make sure to replace my "9" with your referral number!
Though this is an extreme case, you can always create a Google AdWord or something along those lines but that costs USD. So, not advised unless you have a real passion for CB and some money to spend.
Make a website for yourself! I made on the other day called OurFreeOnlineGame
This method takes patience and a little knowledge but not much else. Of course, having a solid understanding of SEO etc is required to make any money. Yes, you can post your 'other' game links to my site.
This is a new method and one that I will keep secret until I launch it! (But, it will be good!) Stay tuned sports fans!
Anyway, there are more ways to skin a cat and I am sure I will be posting more as time goes on. Let's make a big push and recruit more players! Let's get our New Player chat back up!