explain my fireball (in General)
current it is at 302/308 on my ncb wearing an HoC, named RoE, leather boots+5 and cb-t
i then exchange the leather boots for some spellboosters +7 and it changes to 311/307
why did the base change from 308 to 307 once i equipped the spellboosters?
Sorry, it's nothing to do with your question but I have that threadless shirt. You are officially awesome.
what is your fireball when absolutely and utterly naked?
308 when im naked, it has soemthing to do with the HoC and Spellboosters
October 10 2008 6:28 PM EDT
I'd chalk it up to a rounding error.
rounding error is what i was thinking as well, the rounding is likely the last step and not rounded at each step along the way.
Basic Information and Statistics for HoC
* Base AC : -5
* No penalty to DX or Skills
* Negative 2% to Direct Damage Spells
* Negative 1.5% to Enchant Offense Spells
* Negative 1.33% to Enchant Defense Spells
* Allows for an additional Ranged Combat round of attacks (see Note).
* Applies to both Tanks and Mages.
* A Power weight of 0.2 (where PR weight is an indicator of how much your PR will increase with networth when equipped). The higher the PR weight, the more your PR will increase with networth. PR weight only applies to armor and not weapons.
* Commonly referred to as a HoC
* No penalty to Unarmed Combat (UC) used by the wearer.
* Effect only applies to minion wearing the helm.
oh nvm, yeah it would be rounding error is my guess
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002Z4U">explain my fireball</a>