As of right now. I see no point for anyone to be a top character in the game. How about I list off some of the perks that come with being a top character *sarcasm* ..
- You are a target, and you will be farmed allot.
- Your challenge bonus will suffer, thanks to higher power.
- You get less BA every 20 minutes
- No chance in making lots of cash.
- To stay competitive you must buy your BA everyday, no exceptions.
- Low clan points, due to fewer BA.
- Hopefully you are in a top clan, because I doubt any will be able to fit you.
Now in the last 3 days I have been using a 1.9 million mpr character (without a tat), and so far I'm loving it. I've gotten roughly 10-12k clan points of which about 8-9k have benefited my clans. My challenge bonus is anywhere between 60-100%. And I have made around 800k while buying my BA everyday. Currently I'm sitting on 5100 clan points and over 4700 are benefiting my clan. First is it even possible for 6/20 character's to get that much clan points?
I guess my ending point is that's just not how this game should be, the goal should be growing your character as large as possible? I'm seeing little reason to though when I can just sit back and relax and enjoy much better rewards and clan points with my smaller character.