-Help Me- (in Off-topic)

winner winner July 31 2011 12:16 AM EDT

I need to go on Facebook in China. Anyone know how to get on??

AdminQBVerifex [Serenity In Chaos] July 31 2011 1:06 AM EDT

If FB is blocked in China, there isn't much you can do. Be careful. You can probably find a proxy service that will let you surf Facebook, but you can't exactly go around asking how to do that. Remember, the Gov't doesn't let you do whatever you like there, they suppress things that allow expression of free speech.

AdminNightStrike July 31 2011 1:21 AM EDT

ssh tunnel to home. ssh now supports socks proxies, so you can do just about anything.

winner winner July 31 2011 1:21 AM EDT

Apparently a lot of people know how to go on Facebook in China.

winner winner July 31 2011 1:26 AM EDT

How do I use ssh tunnel to home?

AdminNightStrike July 31 2011 2:07 AM EDT


Quyen July 31 2011 6:36 AM EDT

Omgz nightstrike, if i didnt think about who and what you are, i would have thought you would be someone from anonymous :|
This thread is closed to new posts. However, you are welcome to reference it from a new thread; link this with the html <a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=003Crh">-Help Me-</a>