May 13 2014 12:27 AM EDT
Hey guys so i'm pretty new round here and just had a few questions about the game.
1. If anyone knows the formula for how much DM affect ED's, EC's and AMF's.
2. Does PL block them base dmg done, or dmg after a minions resistances.
3. I'm noticing that the exp to lvl up skills/spells is not liner, does anyone have a table or formula for this? couldn't find anything on the wiki :/.
1. DM is effect at 80% of your trained level. If you train 100 DM and they have 100 GA you will leave them with 20 GA.
It also only affects your EC's and AMF's not the opponent's.
2. PL blocks damage after minions resistances. Having a huge armor wall and PL in the back (with a mage shield for MM) is a popular setup.
3. The exp to level up is always 12 exp per level. Some of the effects of skills/spells are not linear and vary based on each skill/spell.
For instance, you can look up the skill UC and see how many more levels it requires to get the next higher effect.
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html