Best April Fool's Prank! (in Contests)
March 28 2006 6:04 PM EST
Yes, I need a good, clean (not really), fun April Fool's Day Joke to pull at my high school. The winner will be decided the night before, and I will send them 25k. I'll also let you know how it went and what other good ones there are. Please, remember it's high school and I don't really want to get in trouble.
March 28 2006 6:27 PM EST
1) If possible, switch around the drawers in teacher's desks. Even switch around drawers from different teachers, and it'll confuse them quite a bit.
2) In computer labs, if there are any computers back to back, switch the keyboard and mouse so typing on one keyboard or moving a mouse effects the computer on the opposite side.
3) Find a wireless mouse and connect the mouse detector thing to your teacher's USB port. When they start moving their mouse, move your wireless mouse in secret and start screwing around.
4) Wrap up random cars (or your teacher's cars) in industrial-strength plastic food wrap.
5) Jack one of your teacher's liscence plates (only one or a few, so you don't have trouble finding out who owns with plate)
6) If you have the right tools, find a washable marker (blue may work best) and start drawing cracks on windows. Hope it doesn't rain.
March 28 2006 9:19 PM EST
Change all of the homepages to GIZOOGLE.com.
Great website...I love SNOOP! Check it out. This would be a great prank anytime.
March 28 2006 9:23 PM EST
That would be difficult at my school, as you need to log into your own account at each computer. Unless your a professional hacker, you'd only be pranking yourself. ;-)
March 28 2006 9:24 PM EST
1. Ranger pretends to sell out :P
March 28 2006 10:32 PM EST
1. Remove all the balls from the mice (assuming they have mouseballs) and wait until they enter the classroom. Roll them under the door across the classroom floor and run like heck.
2. Drop cherry bombs into the toilets OR Cover the toilets with plastic wrap (tightly, so it cannot be seen).
I'll think of others, those are the funnest ones I thought of atm.
March 28 2006 10:36 PM EST
Cover the hallway floors with bubblewrap / styrofoam / potato chips or stick forks in the ground in front of the school :-P
March 28 2006 10:56 PM EST
I recently did the plastic fork one, man was he upset.
March 28 2006 11:00 PM EST
Stick Twixs and Babe Ruths down into the toilets and close the lids early in the morning. By the time someone walks in, they should have dissolved a little and look like a pretty realistic pooie.
If you want to make them regret washing their hands, mix Code Red and Ketchup, stir well, and feed it into the sinks. They'll think they've washed their hands in blood.
We got up to some mischief at High School, here's some ideas.
1. Pour concrete mix into the toilets. (Some idiots did this at our school, we should've put laxatives in their food :D)
2. Set up a classroom on the roof of a building at school, i.e. rows of tables and chairs, whiteboard, teachers desk. (Was going to do this but wasn't 'allowed' to, safety issue apparently)
3. Buy an old car and drag it into the middle of the school and remove all the tires, so they can't move it without putting some tires on :). (We did this at our school, a lot of mayhem).
4. Buy large amount of post-it notes and go crazy. stick them on every door/window that you can reach :)
5. Tie a long chain of student's bags together, than tie on end to a high point, that isn't easily reached.
6. Don't go to school, you might get fooled.
March 29 2006 4:29 AM EST
Sneak in early and turn the classroom around. Put the teachers desk in the back and turn all the student chairs around to face it.
March 29 2006 9:14 AM EST
"3. Buy an old car and drag it into the middle of the school and remove all the tires, so they can't move it without putting some tires on :). (We did this at our school, a lot of mayhem)."
They did this at my parent's wedding (30+ years ago).
Friends put a car on axle stands in their garden, with a message that they could collect the tires at 4 different addresses, after performing some tasks.
What those friends overlooked is that the car they used was a very common model. In fact, about half of the neighbors did own such a car. So the problem was solved by borrowing some spare tires instead ;)
Thanks for the car idea. I heard about this awhile ago though it is a bit difficult but WAY more fun and best part it doesn't damage school property.
Fine a old junk car (or anything similar, big and metal) then cut it in half. Then cut a large circle in the middle and fit it around the flag poll. Weld together. Very funny and difficult but worth it.
P.S. I have actually seen this done.
March 29 2006 3:03 PM EST
When I went to high school we did a prank to all the seniors. We made a letter to each kid and sent it to thier houses to their parents. It was on "official" school paper with the heading which made it look perfect. We told the parents that their kids were caught drinking in the bathroom and would be suspended for the next three days and upon returning they would have to go to a AA meeting for a month. Not only did this prank the seniors and the parents, but it also messed with the faculty because they got so many calls.
It was delightful.
March 29 2006 6:23 PM EST
This following one is similar to Athiest Knight's, but I assure you it was not the inspiration. I got it from one of my friends.
4. Clear out a classroom (desks and all). Go to a junk yard and buy an old cheap small car (maybe around $60). Cut it to smaller pieces so it fits through the door/window, and weld it back together.
5. Fill an entire hallway with newspaper... the ENTIRE hallway, from side to side, floor to ceiling.
March 29 2006 6:32 PM EST
Free brownies for the seniors---filled with xlax laxative.
March 29 2006 6:34 PM EST
Goodness... I'll be sure to stay away from any food people offer me. Long live seniors!... ... for another few months at least.
March 29 2006 7:36 PM EST
Too bad April Fool's Day is on a Saturday this year.
March 29 2006 7:45 PM EST
lol, I totally did notice that.
March 30 2006 2:31 AM EST
At my high school one year the flagpole had tires put on it. they were attached to the line and hoisted up (I'm a little fuzzy as to the details), apparently when they would get to the top they would flip over and thus the pole was buried in old tires.
they had to be cut off.
It was beautiful.
March 30 2006 9:19 PM EST
lots of jell-o mix and the school pool....its well worth the 2 weeks off...
March 31 2006 8:33 AM EST
You go to school on Saturday?
Im glad im on spring break, heh
Well, I watch the show "HIGH SCHOOL STORIES: SCANDALS, PRANKS & CONTROVERSIES". I have seen people posting the same ones that are on the show so I'll follow.
1. Get a bunch of random animals and let them loose in your school.
2. Get inside and get as many desk/tables/chairs as you can find and stack them in the middles of the hall.
3. Get ahold of the master key and make hundreds of copies to distrubute throughout the school, to then cause dozens of pranks.
4. High School Stories Website
6. Great List of Pranks
March 31 2006 9:03 AM EST
One that I remember well from my time at school and by no means restricted to April 1st was the good old party popper strategically placed in various locations.
If you strip a
party popper down by removing the little carboard base, taking out the streamers and removing the container you're left with just the explosive charge and the string. Wrap the explosive charge in a little sellotape (this makes a much louder bang) and then tape this to any number of places. Inside a drawer, door frame, chair leg etc. Then simply tape the string to something else so that when the drawer, door, chair etc is opened/moved the string will be pulled from the explosive and the charge will be detonated and a nice loud BANG results.
At school we went through a spell where everything that wasn't bolted down ended up with a charge taped to it.
Very cheap and cheerful prank that deserves to be used any day of the year and not just April 1st.
March 31 2006 10:12 AM EST
I live in Southern California where it never snows. So we made our own (sort of)... seniors at my hs rented a helicopter and pelted the school with hundreds of thousands of marshmallows.
This one works if your school has a fountain... pour an equal mix of liquid dishsoap and rit dye (whatever bright obnoxious color you like best)... makes wonderful colored bubbles that just keep coming.
My favorite though was disassembling the dean of students' car and reassembling it inside his office.
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=001l4F">Best April Fool's Prank!</a>