December 13 2006 3:03 PM EST
1. which one is your favourite of all time.
2. which game do you dislike the most.
December 13 2006 3:04 PM EST
1. Is going to be Oblivion for xbox 360 at the weekend.
2. much of the disapointment of 'Gear of War,' not my sort. hehe
December 13 2006 3:09 PM EST
Favorite Game Ever: Vampire: The Dark Ages Pen & Pencil RPG.
Most Hated Game Ever: Super Smash Bros. for GameCube.
December 13 2006 3:09 PM EST
1. Carnage Blender.
2. Re-installing Windows.
December 13 2006 3:13 PM EST
1:Morrowind / Oblivion / Rome Total War / Medieval II Total War / Unreal Tournament 2004 (can't choose so have top 5)
2: Cat and Mouse
Favorite game of all time:
A tie between:
Final Fantasy 6 (3)
For the awesome story and very good character development.
DOOM (the classic one, DOOM 3 sucked)
For having the coolest concept ever...
1)Fall into hell
2)Grab a gun
3)TRY TO GET OUT.
And no story whatsoever, in contrast to my other fav. game :)
My most disliked game of all time would have to be...The whole Zelda series, for being highly overrated, and recycling the same darn game every couple of years.
CB, CS, Kid Chameleon (sega genesis), GTA series from 2 on up [actually all the games I was ever any good at at all] oh and carmageddon 2
I hate the fact I have to play a racing sim for months before I have any ability at all outside of tuning cars to go stupid fast.
December 13 2006 3:40 PM EST
1. Baldurs Gate
2. FIFA'07 or any soccer game
1. Final Fantasy Tactics
2. Diablo 1 -.-
December 13 2006 3:54 PM EST
1. Vampire the Dark Ages / The Masquerade, cb2, Resident Evil (all of them), The Legacy of Kain series.
December 13 2006 3:56 PM EST
1. Quake Series, GTA Series, Xevious.
2. E.T. The Extra Terrestrial.
1) Final Fantasy Tactics. Close runner up goes to New Horizons
2) Can't think of anything at the moment. Never did care for Operation though.
New Horizons? If you're talking about an obscure SNES pirate game, man that rocked.
December 13 2006 5:27 PM EST
ash, how could you!! say you dislike zelda for thier over-ratedness?
Zelda is not over-rated, I make it that way!! :D
Favorite games: All Zelda Games, Star Ocean 3, Final Fantasy, and any other good RPG's
All-time Favorite, would have to be Secret of Mana for SNES
Least Favorite game: Most all Sport Games.
December 13 2006 7:46 PM EST
1: (No Contest) Ogre Battle 64
Yeah... someone had to do it... I just did it first!
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 8
Game may have been amazing, but so many headaches 0.o
Fav. ..1st Zelda And I all ways hated pak man
December 13 2006 9:25 PM EST
1. Carnage Blender.
2. Fable. It could possibly have been my favorite if they had FINISHED the game before they put it out
December 14 2006 12:30 AM EST
1. Any game that starts with "Final Fantasy" and Ogre Battle for SNES, Star Ocean 2 & 3
2. Agree with the Zelda comment. Bought the Ocarina of Time, played it about 15 minutes and never turned it on again. The only Zelda game I tolerated at all was the second one where you start out and shes dead. Anything after A Link to the Past was complete garbage and the only people that raved about them were the fanboys.
December 14 2006 12:36 AM EST
1. Diablo 2 Lod
Easily one of the best games of all time. Even CB has borrowed some elements of Diablo 2.
2. Turned based games. The exception to this is the Total War series, since it is only partly turned based.
As for zelda, I played a Link to the past on Gameboy and it was easily my second most favorite game, but the gameplay does get repeated alot throughout the series. It isn't really that bad of a game though.
Warlords (the original), TES2:Daggerfall, Starflight 2, Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries, The Rob Blanc Trilogy, Deus Ex.
Most Hated Games:
TES3:Morrowind (for not living up to my expectations... not by half), World of Warcraft, any other games that cater to the lowest common denominator...
But if I had to choose just one game as my most and least favorite, then I would have to say:
Favorite: System Shock 2
Hated: MS Hearts
December 14 2006 1:57 AM EST
Favourite Game : Console = Lufia 1-2 in SNES, first RPG that I played and I don't know why but everytime I played it, I get the feeling I'm the Hero, adventuring in that game, it just feels really nice.
Online game = Ragnarok Online (played for like 4 years).
The game I dislike most would probably the sport type, they just seem pretty ridiculous. I haven't found any interesting sport games, and I don't like football, soccer, hockey, etc, with an exception of maybe, Basketball.
1. My favorite game of all time is of course Final Fantaisy VII (hope they do a remake on the PS3 :D) and the awesome serie of Metal Gear. That game is just too good especially Snake Eater.
2. I really don't like Second Life, I think Halo is bad too because of how it as destroy the first person shooter.
Halo: Introducing the ridiculous concept of infinite health...(or at least institutionalising it.)
December 14 2006 9:25 AM EST
"2. Agree with the Zelda comment. Bought the Ocarina of Time, played it about 15 minutes and never turned it on again. The only Zelda game I tolerated at all was the second one where you start out and shes dead. Anything after A Link to the Past was complete garbage and the only people that raved about them were the fanboys." Wow nice one man, I like zelda but I don't like all of them. Does that immediately make me a fan boy?
"2. Fable. It could possibly have been my favorite if they had FINISHED the game before they put it out"
Ah Fable so much time spent playing on you, and the lost chapters later released into the console's gen at as a platinum hit. Why does thoust FISHING SUCK SO BADLY?!
I don't know what my favorite games are. It might be Shinobi for the PS2, Devil May Cry 3, or Legacy of Kain: Defiance.
I agree with Fable. It had potential, but in the end, it sucked... badly. It seems the creators got bored halfway through and decided to sticker-slap the rest of the gameplay/plot on. And I definitely liked how if you chose to keep the sword at the end you got to keep it and you could wander around the world doing absolutely NOTHING but kill other people and screw up their daily lives. What a horrible game.
December 14 2006 9:27 PM EST
All-time favorite game would have to be either Final Fantasy 6/3, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 7, or Secret of Mana.
Least favorite game would have to be...F-Zero for the SNES. I mean, you can't have a racing game without a 2-player mode...come on...
In terms of console/computer games...
My favorite is close between Ogre Battle 64, and Starcraft.
My least favorite is the Grand Theft Auto series.
In terms of online games...
My favorite is Neuro Galaxy (which none of you have ever heard of :P). It's a new site, and the people there are great.
My least favorite is close, but I'd have to say MapleStory, then Runescape.
I very much dislike games with no plots, unless they have some sort of strategy-RPG element that appeals to me.
1. cb,cb2, legnd of man,final fantasy series, star ocean 2, Breath of fire 3, breath of fire 4, shadow of the colussus, xenogears, C&C red alert, DoD, WoW, castlevania: symphony of the night, zelda :link to the past :MM :OT, final fantasy tactics, front mission 3 adn 4, disgea, maikai kingdom, rock n roll racing, shadowrun, mario paint, super mario world, super mario all stars, tetris, RISK, metal marines,doom,KATAMARI, GTA series,double dragon
game i like are easier than i dislike, i can constantly remmeber great games
there are alot of great games, just one to rule them all.....
Warning : Anything mentioned in the above statement is purely fictional non sense and should not be viewed by ANYONE !"
WOOT for R 'n' R Racing! :D
1. Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistance or Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
2. Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament.
December 16 2006 11:54 AM EST
yeah finally got Oblivion today, cant wate to play on it. =D.
December 16 2006 3:09 PM EST
Dah, my choices are completely different from others.
1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Prince of Persia (Sands of Time & Warrior Within) and my best, Halo 2.
2. Any game based on a film, they all suck. Except maybe James Bond ones.
1. Favorite Game Of All Time?
Civilization 1 (also Alpha Centauri), a close second to Morrowind(or Oblivion), Fallout Tactics, and Neverwinter Nights.
2. Worst Game of All time?
Monty Python's Complete Waste of Time
also Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller
SPEAKING OF JAMES BOND, go check out 007 GOLDENEYE, james bond source for pc, its the old 64 version redone for steam, looks great!
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html