Everybody's a Comedian (cont.) (in Contests)
March 14 2007 11:00 PM EDT
This is the continuation of the contest from "Everybody's a Comedian! (March 13th)
The contest prize is currently $175,000
- The reply with the greatest number of votes wins (not the player with the most votes).
- In the case of a tie, the player with the most votes is declared the winner.
- Votes can be submitted through this post by any player.
- A player may vote for a particular reply only once, but can vote as many times as they want.
- A player can not vote for themselves.
- A vote should contain the name of the post where the reply can be found, the player who said it, and when they said it.
- You can vote for any reply made here at CB2.
- I still can't win. Therefore, voting for me doesn't do anything. (So stop it.)
- The contest officially ends on March 15th at 11:59pm Server Time. (I really mean it this time.)
*Rules that have changed are listed in italics.
March 14 2007 11:01 PM EDT
March 15 2007 2:01 PM EDT
After re-reading those italicized rules, I would like to vote for choice #1:
Player: NightStrike March 7 2007 - 9:33 PM EST Thread: Oddbird, Forger Extraordinaire.
March 16 2007 3:04 AM EDT
March 16 2007 3:08 AM EDT
Nightstrike, Angel of Death, and Johnnywas all win!
175,000 divided by 3...
carry the 1...
They each get $58,333.333333333333
Him, well how about I give each of them $58,334 instead. Except for Nightstrike, he gets $58,333 because he already won a dollar.
Congrats to everyone.
March 16 2007 3:14 AM EDT
Vestax (Storage Tank) 18.104.22.168 Johnnywas (Johnnywas) $58334 -- Contest Winner 3:12 AM EDT
Vestax (Storage Tank) 22.214.171.124 Angel of Death (the Reaper of Souls) $58334 -- Contest Winner 3:11 AM EDT
Vestax (Storage Tank) 126.96.36.199 NightStrike (The Iconics 3e) $58333 -- Contest Winner 3:09 AM EDT
I just won a contest I didn't know I was playing :)
Thanks for the nomination, G!
And btw.. Vestax, this is classic:
Vestax (Rabbit Hole) 188.8.131.52 NightStrike (The Iconics 3e) $1 -- Help get that +17 HG
March 16 2007 3:49 AM EDT
You didn't know either NS? It's kind of like finding money in a jacket you haven't worn for a while!
Thanks Vestax!! ;)
i am a comedian???
i thought i was the soultaker, o well i have plenty of time so i guess i can practice my jokes then :D
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=0023VQ">Everybody's a Comedian (cont.)</a>