So several people have been modifying their strats and forcing me to train above my pleasant 1,999,999 MPR mark. Ok, I'll give in and train... but the question is... where? First, here's all the wonderful details:
Now, here are the guidelines to follow:
- I have to maintain the ROE usage. It's the only way to gain ground. Besides, my tattoo isn't ready yet.
- Redesigning the entire strat isn't exactly the best idea.
- I generally try to pick a target and train to beat that target, then repeat with a new one. So, you can check my fight log to see who I am currently beating, and who is beating me. Training to remove an attacker or gain someone not on my fightlist (Draco, I'm looking at you....) is the key.
- Boosting a weapon stat is always an option, as I'm way under my WA and can obviously afford to max it out. The question is.. x or +?
- Boosting armor stats is less desirable. I have an awesome PR:MPR ratio, and I'd like to keep it that way.
- Anything else and I'll add it later.