Did this get forgotten? (in Off-topic)
I didn't know about it to begin with... however I did whoop all of you...
i never knew of it either, i like it though even if i get whooped!
its random thats the best part we all didn't take the same quiz :)
November 13 2008 7:41 PM EST
Mine asked me stuff about Monet. T.T
''Bleh'' to U.S capitals :P
November 13 2008 9:08 PM EST
Mine was hard. Hahah yeah.
November 13 2008 9:50 PM EST
I didn't know about this either. I think I did pretty well.
1. In 1979 Mother Theresa won the Nobel Prize. Which one?
2. What profession do children give an apple to?
3. What is the word for an object, usually a small stone or other item, which is inscribed with magickal symbols?
4. What is the main religion of the Middle East?
5. What are the objects found in Andy Warhol's most famous pop art images?
6. Who asked to be taken home to the place he belongs?
7. Which of these birds is the fastest runner?
8. "Ami eta chai na" is used for disagreeing. Please tell me the correct translation.
9. In what 1997 movie did Maura co-star in with Jim Carrey?
10. What belief do Judaism, Christianity, and Islam share?
Those were my questions. Lucky guess on #8...
I would have flunked that.
When could it have been forgotten from?
November 13 2008 11:21 PM EST
I think I would have gotten 8/10, even without multiple choice.
Go play Portal. *grin*
November 14 2008 2:53 AM EST
:D I improved by 2! (got lucky by +2)
November 14 2008 3:43 AM EST
There was one point there were only two of us doing the quiz back in the early part of...this year? Or last? I did forget about it!
I set it up originally, ages ago. ;) Knicked it off my wife. I know we can change the options, but it's been so long I've forgotten what we need to do! :P
It sunk to the obscurity of the Out Of BA page a long time ago. ;)
Aaargh, football question. I have sunk one step lower in my mediocrity :P
November 14 2008 12:34 PM EST
Wewt. 3rd place! :)
November 14 2008 1:11 PM EST
nuuuuu I've been bumped out of the big 3
November 15 2008 3:32 AM EST
November 15 2008 12:51 PM EST
Got really lucky that time, half the questions I got right I guessed on...
this is a pretty darn fun way to do trivia. i wish we had enough interest to make some kind of monthly contest out of it.
November 22 2008 9:04 PM EST
It won't let me use Picasso as my user name because there's "profanity" in the middle of it =(
November 22 2008 9:11 PM EST
10/10 in 57 sec.....
The rest of you may as well forget about it!
November 22 2008 9:22 PM EST
8. May all you chooks turn into emus and kick your ______ down.
Hah, 5/10. It doesn't help when I get questions on people's names, movies I've never seen, and things like that. >.>
November 23 2008 3:02 AM EST
10/10 in 51 sec this time...
Abandon hope all ye who enter here...
The two I got wrong were both on religious topics, which I'm not too surprised I got wrong, seeing as I don't think I could possibly know any less about various religions. :/
November 23 2008 10:56 AM EST
10/10 in 55 seconds! Unfortunately I don't have enough points to be in the top scores...
November 30 2008 11:02 AM EST
. . .
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002abi">Did this get forgotten?</a>