ADMIN HELP (in General)

Unappreciated Misnomer December 22 2008 5:40 AM EST

im looking to reverse a character transfer that was a mistake, {cb}lover bought both my characters that i had for sale i unfortunately sent him blackmage and not shoot face. ive already paid 2mil for this and im willing to give TP 600k as the difference if an admin can swap shoot face for blackmage.

AdminG Beee December 22 2008 5:47 AM EST

I'm sorry but admins will not "undo" mistakes made of this nature.

AdminShade December 22 2008 7:07 AM EST

Best thing you can do is ask {cb1}lover to send it back to you and pay the fee it requires to send it back to that player.
This thread is closed to new posts. However, you are welcome to reference it from a new thread; link this with the html <a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002cZ4">ADMIN HELP </a>