I'm looking for a function in Excel 2007... (in Off-topic)

AdminShade May 7 2009 1:44 PM EDT

to keep a part of your document on screen while scrolling through another big part of your work field.

I used to know where to find this in the old excel but can't find it in the new one :(

Mojo Patroneus [My2ndClan] May 7 2009 1:53 PM EDT

I think u mean split-screen or freeze panes?

Not sure where this is in 2007...

AdminShade May 7 2009 1:54 PM EDT

Freeze pane it is I think!

AdminShade May 7 2009 1:59 PM EDT

It worked, thanks!
This thread is closed to new posts. However, you are welcome to reference it from a new thread; link this with the html <a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002kXf">I'm looking for a function in Excel 2007...</a>