Yes it is just a touch harder LB you know why....something that yet again you have failed to acknowledge Time.
Trying to reach the later ranks with an N*B is not harder than trying to do it without. If I have to explain why than I'm not sure I should even be wasting my time with this conversation.
3) That is a Fallacy of emotional thought LB. "Ooo ooo they are passing me up it must be easy for them to do it!"
Given similar MPR, it would be far, far easier for a team with a bonus to surpass a team without one. It would be far easier for me to reach 6/20 by starting an NCB and fighting for the next six months than it would be to try the same with my current team or any other non-bonus team over the same amount of time. In fact, I don't think it's possible for my non-bonus team to reach 6/20. I will never make it without a change to the bonus system.
And judging by the tone of your responses, you're the one getting emotional here.
4) Your entire argument is based on what you think you know(outdated information) or from what others have said(Forums).
5) This is a basic demonstration to everyone of "The Grass is Greener on the other Side" Standpoint.
If you think the grass is greener without an NCB, and for whatever reason you came to the conclusion that rising through the ranks without a bonus is easier, than don't run one.
6) I'm not saying that you should abandon your current char but if you want to stick to it in this System then you have to settle for what you have.
And lobby for a system that doesn't encourage disposable teams and rewards new players over veteran supporters with a gift wrapped ticket to the top ranks after six months.
7) I'm also not saying I do not see a problem (as the Bonus will continue to grow
I'm saying the bonus is the problem.
but from what you are saying is that just because you are here longer you deserve to stay on top.
*laughs* If you're going to give me my opinion, at least try to get the facts right.
1st: I'm nowhere near the top.
2nd: This has less to do with how long a player has been active than the length of time a character with a bonus needs to wipe the floor with one without one. Given equal levels of activity, the fact that a six-month team can utterly surpass a 2-3 year team is a joke.
8) If you want to be closer to that nebulous Top Rank then put in the same work everyone else has or stop complaining.
And you're not reading either. It is IMPOSSIBLE to advance at the same rate as the N*Bs passing me on their quick and merry way to 6/20. Barring massive USD expenditure to buy every last BA and pump my NW to max encumbrance, the N*B will easy fly by me, and even with USD I'm not sure it's possible to keep up. This is about two characters at similar MPR with equal levels of activity advancing at vastly different rates.
If you think this has anything to do with my activity level on my non-bonus character, then you need to pay more attention.
When was the last time you ran an NCB LB?
I honestly can't remember.
You are out of touch with this system
I rather know it quite well.
How many N*Bs have reached the Top LB?
Many N*B's have reached 6/20. Many.
90 - 95% of Top MPR?
6/20 is only 60% of top MPR. *grin*
Apparently your entire argument is the one based of faulty information. Or maybe you're just more interested in trolling.