I'll just leave this here.
Are any of these novel and implementable?
1. A minuscule bonus for all players that increases depending on the number of BA spent that day. It resets after an interval, say 24 hours.
I.E: 25 BA spent : 1.3% Bonus
: 200 BA spent : 4.5% Bonus
Rewards being active, could work nicely with a rolling bonus that is frequently brought up.
2. End Rentals before return date.
I've definitely suggested this at some point.
3. Mentorship system where the mentor receives a small bonus depending on apprentice's progress, and rewards at certain milestones.
There used to be something like this, though I don't believe any rewards were given.
4. Additions to tutorial: Request beginner to visit the help! page for information about fight rewards instead of simply navigating to help.
The tutorial needs to be either scrapped entirely or completely revamped... it's bad.
5. View your own battle reports on recent battles page. Can be supporter bonus.
I agree with this, however there would have to be a limit to prevent server overload. Maybe even an option to save your favorites ;P
6. Option to either always display character avatars or never.
We already have this. Settings > Preferences > Show character images during battle
7. "(x) unread messages" tab on sidebar preferably such that if in zoom on a mobile device, it can be seen. Able to toggle on and off in options.
No real opinion, not a bad idea.
8. Private Instant messenger on sidebar, enabled for groups. ( Essentially a redesign of chat fitted onto sidebar. Viewable on mobile device. )
Chat can be similar with separate chat rooms, but I like the idea of pinning particular ones to the side bar.
11. Enable fight stream on mobile.
Would be nice, but I think that's more of a limitation of mobile browsers more then anything.
12. Option on fight stream to include only your fights, along with the status of the battle and the rewards. ( Experience and reward could be split into two tabs, i.e All , Clan, Self-experience, Self-money )
I like the concept, though I'd implement it differently
13. Abandoned characters gain experience from battles, to be trained at a ratio of their current stats.
They technically do, albeit its very small, it just doesn't get trained as that would be like auto-pilot. Though something like Tourney Prizes could be set up to do this.
14. Tattoo artist can merge tattoos.
Too abuse-able, just flat out won't happen.
15. Supporter bonus item is randomized, with percentage of appearance set based on the average price in auction house. I.E Breastplate of Expertise more likely to be given than HoC.
The supporter item is more like a freebie, hence why it's a BoE and they are so cheap.
16. Topic starter, if not all posters, can edit post. If not, everyone can ADD content to their original posts, with text preceded by "Edited on xx yy at xx:yy". Makes compiling a list more efficient.
I've been wanting this forever, I make mistakes all the time.
17. Option to toggle chat as a right-side bar.
Again no opinion, just a nice idea.
18. Small-one time reward for sharing on media sites.
If you share your referral link you'll get more then a small-one time reward.
19. Revive the community effort to give CB exposure on social media sites, going on more specific categories / gaming recommendation forums and up voting the hell out of a main CB thread with testimonies from current players as comments. I.E ( It takes fifty up votes to reach Rank 1 Alltime link in reddit.com/r/MUD with 1500 members. Instead of having uninterested people randomly sign up and quit after seeing the style of the game, appeal to more experienced browser MMO players. )
This x1000, I used to have a special banner in my signature for any forum I visited (don't visit any of those anymore) that was my referral link. I had a bunch of people sign up when I was posting a lot, unfortunately they didn't stick around.
20. Will add more as inconveniences and ideas arise.
Suggestions are always welcome even when criticized