Bingo in Reverse (in Contests)
So Bingo Halls may be boring but we shall attempt to change it up a bit. I will have three Bingo cards saved and how you get to win is by calling your own numbers.
- Each player may post up to three numbers a day using almost a Bingo cards format,
Each space in the 'B' column contains a number from 1 - 15.
Each space in the 'I' column contains a number from 16 - 30.
Each space in the 'N' column contains a number from 31 - 45.
Each space in the 'G' column contains a number from 46 - 60.
Each space in the 'O' column contains a number from 61 - 75.
- Players who post too many numbers in a day will be docked an entry for that day
- First player to Bingo gets $150k CBD, Second gets $100k CBD, and Third will get $50K CBD
- Once three different Bingo's have been awarded new cards will be added and competition will start again
- Each player is only playing his or her numbers so even if someone else called a number you will have to call it as well
Any questions just CM me or post to the contest thread in Discord and I'll attempt to clarify! Have fun and let the games begin!
This is what I found when trying to understand the numbering, is that what you're looking for?
Fixed it. Hope it makes more sense now.
I see everyone knows me well and has prevented themselves from finishing this game too quickly, lol. So in the interest of actually finishing this game I shall throw a bone, three of the six numbers called placed a marker on the boards. But don't all respond at once or I won't keep up you know!
IIKlutzyKatII (Forge Monster) 126.96.36.199 Zenai (The Immortals) $150000 -- Bingo Attendance 12:42 PM EDT
IIKlutzyKatII (Forge Monster) 188.8.131.52 DestraPool (King of the Hill) $150000 -- Bingo Attendance 12:42 PM EDT
IIKlutzyKatII (Forge Monster) 184.108.40.206 AdminQBnovice (Murder Hobos) $150000 -- Bingo Attendance 12:41 PM EDT
So I pretty sure this one was a dud so thanks for playing and hoped you enjoy the next one!
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=003NC2">Bingo in Reverse</a>