Once in a while, we admins get a lot of criticism, about how mean we are for banning all those accounts you've spent countless hours on, or for (not) fining those (ab)users of the FS/WTB forum for things that really (not) belong there.
To improve our relation with the users, we could continue reading more BofH stories, but I'd guess a little "Market Research" would lead to better results.
All you need to do to participate in this "Market Research", is to describe in this thread how you think we admins work, or should work. A few example entries, obtained from a carefully selected test group, are shown below.
The best entries are awarded with some prizes, as follows:
|Best entry||A Tattoo of Augmentation - lvl 178,670 - 3,131,626|
|Second||A Jigorokano Familiar - lvl 112,470 - 1,907,077|
|Third||A Rune of Solitude - lvl 43,920 - 688,478|
|Extra prize||A Tattoo of Endurance -lvl 6,920 - 97,793|
The extra prize is for the first person to show in this thread the picture Todd used to have on his admin character.
Some hints and rules:
- This contest is judged by admins. What more motivation do you need to keep it PG? ;)
- Most admins do have some sense of either humor or humour.
- It doesn't need to be a picture, but pictures do work best.
- For how long this contest runs depends on the quality and quantity of the entries. However do try to post your entry before Wednesday.
- If you enter a picture, make sure it's hosted on a website that allows hot linking. Maybe someone can post a list of good free ones?
- You can enter multiple times, but please don't flood ;)