As per indirect Request: <NightStrike> I wish people would just try for once posting threads about things they love instead of things they hate.
NS Wish Granted :P
The things I love about CB:
1) The Community when brought together become a true force to be wreckoned with. The Community is closeknit and tries (when not in forums) to keep the peace and enforces the PG Rule which is Awesome! Need someone to talk to there will be someone in chat with an ear that they will lend to you no questions asked.
2) The Gameplay is awesome as it makes you think about not only short term goals but the effects of shortterm goals on longterm goals to ensure victory. What direction is the best to go? What Armor/Items/Skills should I use? Direct Damage or Enchant Defense/Offense?
3) Variety is always a hard thing to keep up with in any game as things can become stale rather quickly. In Carnage Blender I feel that the "Changemonth" is a wonderful tool. It keeps players on the site and waiting for the next Change. All the time I hear in forums and chat "I wonder what we will get next Changemonth". I have to admit I am always on the edge of my seat waiting for the next change.
4) The Admins/Ops are always a great help whether in a small or large way. They don't always get as much praise as they deserve but I am Glad they are around. Without them I would without a doubt leave because of the chaos they would ensue from their absense. Quarter Blenders or QBs are another set of people in the community that are of infinite help in many different ways and represent the very foundation of Carnage Blender. It is great to have all of them around.
5) Chat is a great way to get to know new people and have great conversations or just play around and have fun. Many players in chat are good people that keep me coming back even when I am down and don't feel good. Of course there is always someone to try and spoil it but thanks to #4 it's all good. :)
6) The Strategy of this game is a great way to either relax or stay on the edge of your seat take your standpoint it will work either way. This game unlike many others is not linear but dynamic you have to choose where you will be and what you will do to get there. There are many limits for items yet there are none with your imagination, with this the possibilities are almost endless with the things you could do!
7) Clans are a great way to get that extra bonus for your Character or just to get in a group of like minded people that are willing to help you as much as you would help them. Need tips on Strategy, help with a loan to get that piece of armor or weapon that will make your strategy work? Here are the people to go to....your online Family :)
8) Tourneys are another thing to break the monotony with something fresh and new. They are challenging and never the same twice. The people who run the tourneys listen to the community and come up with new twists on old things to bring in a flavor of gameplay that is definitely needed.
9) NCBs are a fun way for the Vets of the game to get a new start and make a difference and have the "Thrill of the Hunt" feeling again. It was a great thing for the developers of the game to do for the old players of the game.
10) The Extras that are set up for after you burn all of your Battle Allocations was a great idea. Waiting for Battle Allocations to regenerate and bored? No problem, there is a section that will automatically pop up full of quick games to play when you finish your current set. The best part is these games are not picked by just the Admins but by all players of the game! Have an interesting game that you play would you like to contribute it...go for it and share the wealth!
These are only a few of the things that I Love about Carnage Blender. What do you Love about CB? Post your thoughts :)