CB Rules to live by. (in Contests)
Okay this post is for the pros/experts/vets to the nubs/rookies
Give me 5 rules in CB that can be most helpful.
Give me 2 don't dos in CB.
The best advise IMO will win.
Prize = 250k.
Oh sorry time limit= Sunday @ 11:59pm Server time 28th of June 2009.
i, as well as many others, have put all i could ever think of in here:
1) No Profanity. (PG at All Times!)
2) Read the Wiki. (It is your friend!)
3) Pay your Debts. (Don't become a Monty!)
4) Do not take everything personally. (Debate/Discussion Happens)
5) Plan everything out. (Mistakes happen being prepared helps.)
1) Ask/Check Around Before buying things.
2) Get more than one opinion before making decisions.
1) Argue the PG Rule!
2) Troll/Spam in Chat/Threads!
June 17 2009 12:32 AM EDT
above all: Play!
June 17 2009 1:34 AM EDT
1. DD overrides weapons. You don't need ST/DX on a mage.
2. Someone in chat will answer ANY game-related question.
3. The Wiki has more knowledge than google.
4. Big weapons and armour make your PR fly, so use small ones.
5. Don't lose to the same person more than twice, move on to another person.
--- That should get most NUBs sorted.
1. Don't swear.. ever, people will kill (or hate) you.
2. Don't create a 2nd account, people will kill you for this one.
Well, the best advice is that if you run an NCB, grow a base tat with your character even if you have a huge tattoo.
Even if you have a 50m tattoo, you can grow that base tattoo into a potentially 10m+ CBD sale by the time you hit your NCB's MTL.
June 22 2009 5:43 PM EDT
I wish someone would have told me this game was addicting before i started....
June 22 2009 5:46 PM EDT
I guess that's more of a warning than advice but...it would've been a good warning.
June 22 2009 5:49 PM EDT
1. Watch out, I keep a quote book ;D
2. People are your greatest sources: whether actual gear or advice.
3. Stay active, even just to stop and see how things are going once a month!
4. Learn what all the acronyms are so you CAN know what vets are saying! (Lol...)
5. Be friendly to everyone! :)
1. Don't get too attached to one strategy, they can change over night!
2. Don't EVER take advice from me... bahahahahaha!
I totally forgot about this contest till this morning...anyways Zenai wins...out of 3 contestants that followed rules.
I was hoping for advise besides the obvious as well...but my own fault for not being specific.
Yay! *looks at the looming Mega Debt he has with Marl then looks back at his prize money and wilts*......nah I'm just messin with ya *Does the happy happy joy joy because I won dance*
PS: Things like this happens AK you just learn from it and continue on and remember it the next time you make a Contest :)
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002nhh">CB Rules to live by.</a>