Amulet of Junction
- Basic Information and Statistics
- Forging Information
- Strategy and Comments
- Fun Facts
- NW Values by Enchantment Level
Basic Information and Statistics
- Abbreviation: AoJ
- Upgrades do not affect AC; bonds wearer to familiar.
- Power weight: 0.2
- Average past auction price paid for this item: 
Strategy and Comments
- Links items' effects to familiar. Assuming that this works the same as the previous Skill Junction, this means the following is probably true (but needs to be checked!):
- Weapons don't do anything that would qualify for Junction, e.g., MH's HP leech.
- 100% of most of the positive effects are passed on, 150% for ST and DX, and some of the negative effects are fully blocked. ST and DX penalties are blocked by Junction, but some other penalties are not, for example, the -5 UC for using a Shield. To get the full effect for ST and DX the junction minion needs to have a base of 100 ST and DX.
- Effects apply to minion and familiar, but only the familiar's end is modified by Junction.
- The effect of a Helm of Clearsight transfers.
- Using a MgS with an AoJ and a DD familiar will cause the familiar's DD spell level to become 0.
- Junctions skill on the minion wearing the amulet to the familiar. (It is suspected that this is currently not working correctly.)
- Best used on any strategy that uses a Familiar type tattoo.
- Naming gives no bonus.
- AC from minion also transfers to the familiar without being affected by encumbrance
- All amulets have been changed (13th of March 2009)  to +10 versions which grant 100% junction effect. For the brief period during the beginning of their introduction, they were randomly spawned between +1 and +10 (non forgeable, non blacksmithable), only granting 10% junction per level.
NW Values by Enchantment Level
last edited by Eliteofdelete at Apr 24 2012
- Edit Amulet of Junction
Pages that link to this page: