- Basic Information and Statistics
- Forging Information
- Strategy and Comments
Basic Information and Statistics
- Abbreviation: FF
- Cost to buy: 20% of Net Worth
- Profit to sell: 16% of Net Worth
- Trains: Fireball (FB) at 100% of level
- Trains: Hit points (HP) at 25% of level
- Average past auction price paid for regular tattoo: 
- Average past auction price paid for lesser version: 
Strategy and Comments
- The Minion wearing this Tattoo will summon the Familiar, who acts as an additional minion in battle to fight alongside with your team. This familiar will cast Fireball (FB).
- If the minion wearing the tattoo does not wield Weapons or cast Direct Damage Spells (DD), then the familiar will be created behind the minion wearing the tattoo in the fight order. Otherwise, it will be created in front.
- A strategy being used right now is to equip a fairly high level FF on a high level FB mage.
last edited by AdminTitan at Dec 14 2010
- Edit Fire Familiar
Pages that link to this page: