I tried to put all the changes this month into 1 thread:
1) Training sets introduced
2) Junction and UC fixed
3) Only accounts that DO NOT finish the tutorial will be purged
4) Using a 2h weapon with a shield incurs a constant penalty of 12% to dx (was 3x the 1h penalty), plus the 1h penalty
5) Buckler of Mandos 1h dx penalty now 0 (was 1%); 2h penalty to ST bonus removed
6) HAL upgraded to ELB-equivalent
7) Adamantite Cuirass penalties to dx and magic reduced to 8% and 15% (was 13% and 17%)
8) RoS aura increased to 40% (was 1/3)
9) Elven Stiletto. Damage 51, 1h, VB-like defense reduction. Slightly more rare than a Katana. Not intended to interest top players.
10) Menelvegorian Cape. AC 0; each plus gives 1% extra pth to edged weapons [normal AC].
11) Gloves of Mercy. AC 0; each plus gives 1% extra pth to "short" edged weapons, and no AC. "short" = all 1h swords except BTh and ELS (but including VB). Less rare.
12) Boots of Fortitude. AC 12; -2 to DX; +0.5% to Leadership for each plus [normal AC]
13) Spellboosters [footwear]. AC 4; 3% constant bonus to DD [less to ED, EO]. Normal AC.
14) Old supporter items available for $11 USD.
15) Mace of Disruption [supporter item]: 1h melee weapon. double damage vs Ablative Shield; immune to PL
16) Shield of Capacity [power shield]: absorbs 0.5% of physical damage received per plus and deals it out on next hit _if_ you are using a hammer weapon (MH, MoD, some low-end weapons, _or_ UC). Does include standard UC penalty. This absorption is the first damage reduction applied (yes, it reduces damage, but does not grant standard AC). It costs about 30M to get it to +32. increases damage by 2x the absorbed amount (was 1x) ; 2 separate changelogs
17) Removed protection (untrained for free)
18) Decreased physical and magical damage by 10%
19) Max dx-based chance to hit is 100 + base to hit (140 for 2h, 160 for 1h, 200 for elb). was 160 for all weapons.
20) MgS damage reduction reduced to 0.75 per point; removed resistance cap (was 50%), 2 separate changelogs, 1.0-->.9-->.75 per point
21) Reduced ToE effect by 20%. Two separate changelogs each 10% reduction.
22) Reduced DD and physical damage another 5%. (That's 5% of the old value, not 5% of 90%.)
23) TSA regen down to 4% per round (was 5%)
24) Increased RBF physical damage by 30%; changed magic resistance to be percentage-based (the largest tattoo in the game would reduce magic by about 25% as a RBF; getting to 15% or 20% is relatively common but it gets pretty hard to go up past that. to get to 30% would require being 6x larger than the biggest.) Then the: Increased RBF magic resistance by 20%
25) Reduced AC effectiveness by 20%; will update exact formula in the wiki.
26) Added "Steel Skin" skill; at a level of 1/8 your HP, it will boost AC effectiveness by 25% (that is, back to the old AC effectiveness, since 1.25 * 0.8 = 1). 2 separate changelogs, cost 1/5th ----> 1/8th HP.
27) Bloodlust effectiveness is doubled for the first hit [first hit, not first attack, so if you miss but later hit that hit will still be doubled]
28) Max BL upped to 0.75 (was 0.6), now BL to be maxed is 1/4 strength
29) Explosive shot explosions reduced 25%
30) Not damage-related but I snuck it in: ELS and ELB no longer forgeable
31) Ammo has been effectively removed from the game
32) Increased ES and VB base damage by 4.
33) Power shields are all now normal shields with no extra restrictions on equipping.
34) Jonathan takes on a partner--Big Whoop for NightStrike!!!
35) Increased MS base to 22 [was 20]; upgrade costs decreased
36) New DD: Shocking Grasp. Extra damage vs AC. Check it out
37) Free retrain for 1 week
38) N*B to six months
39) Money rewards reduced 5%
40) New familiar- Electric familiar trains Shocking Grasp.
41) New chat client installed