Help, I can't do anything with my characters. (in General)
October 23 2009 3:35 PM EDT
At my active characters, I have the list of character which Tourney Prizes has. However I cannot switch back...
When clicking Manage, I get to see my own, but can't select them.
- I cannot fight with my characters
- I cannot forge with my characters
- I cannot switch characters
- I tried clearing cache, does not work.
- I tried closing browser, did not work.
- I tried rebooting, did not work.
- I tried a different browser, nothing changes.
- I tried a different PC, still the same.
October 23 2009 3:36 PM EDT
It happened when switching back from TourneyPrizes account and trying to fight with my own character. Instead I got the character Ikiki selected.
Log out then log in again : ). That's all I got
October 23 2009 3:37 PM EDT
Does not work :(
October 23 2009 3:41 PM EDT
This is what you get for failing the temptation hahahaha
October 23 2009 3:43 PM EDT
Yeah, going to have to wait for NS or Jonathan...
Try logging out and logging back in.
Hahaha! Temptation kicking you in the shins!
October 23 2009 3:53 PM EDT
Notified both, all I can do is wait, just hope that when I wake up tomorrow it's solved... :(
October 23 2009 4:01 PM EDT
Wow, thanks Verifex for fixing that! :)
This thread is closed to new posts.
However, you are welcome to reference it
from a new thread; link this with the html
<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=002uZj">Help, I can't do anything with my characters.</a>