Hit Points are essentially the life of your minions. When the Hit Points on a particular minion run out, it dies and its part in the battle is finished*. There are multiple factors that affect the HP of your minions:
- AC, or Armor Class, causes less damage to be done by the weapons or Direct Damage Spells of enemies.
- Protection causes damage reduction as well, also allowing your Hit Points to last longer**.
- Ablative Shield, or AS, is an Enchant Defense Spells that, when cast, adds HP to each of your minions.
- Endurance, only trained individually on the Jigorokano Familiar and given by the ToE (Tattoo of Endurance), also reduces damage, allowing your HP to last longer.
- Vampiric Aura, or VA, is a Enchant Defense Spells that, when cast, adds a % of damage done by melee weapons back to the minion who has dealt the damage.
- TSA, or Trollskin Armor, is a Supporter Item that will regenerates up to 4% of the wearer minion's trained HP each round, capped at the original HP before things like Ablative Shield.
* That is, unless it hits an opponent with a melee weapon while dying and has VA cast upon it. This sometimes can restore enough HP back to the minion to bring it back to life for a little while longer. ** As of June 18, Protection has been removed from the game.
last edited by Cube at Jun 29 2008
- Edit Hit Points
Pages that link to this page: