- Basic Information and Statistics
- Forging Information
- Strategy and Comments
- Fun Facts
Basic Information and Statistics
- Not upgradeable. Levels on its own while fighting and having it equipped.
Strategy and Comments
- The minion wearing this Tattoo will summon the Familiar, who acts as an additional Minion in battle to fight alongside with your team. This familiar will fight unarmed.
- If the minion wearing the tattoo does not wield Weapons or cast Direct Damage Spells (DD), then the familiar will be created behind the minion wearing the tattoo.
- This item does not spawn in auctions (former Supporter Item)
- This familiar does relatively small damage and will not attack in ranged combat and is therefore often used as a meat shield. The Hit Points, Dexterity and Unarmed Combat (Evasion) that this Tattoo trains makes it great for this purpose.
- Junctioning on this minion affects trained stats Strength and Dexterity, as well as Unarmed Combat. The junctioning minion should have 100 base DEX and STR for full effect.
- This familiar no longer trains Endurance but has an increase to all stats to offset this.
- The JKF is named after the founder of modern Judo, Dr. Jigoro Kano. See  for further information about him.
- Supporter Item from January 1 2005 to March 19 2005
- Former name "A Tattoo of Jigorokano" (aka. ToJ)
- Before June 2008, when re-inking to the Jigorokano Familiar was finally made possible, there were only 2 leveled over 5m. They were:
Patience lvl 6,449,220 owned by QBBast (Dixie Cousins)
A Jigorokano Familiar lvl 5,267,737 owned by Dolphin (Xanas)
last edited by AdminNatasha' at Mar 25 2010
- Edit Jigorokano Familiar
Pages that link to this page: