Tattoo of Endurance
- Basic Information and Statistics
- Forging Information
- Strategy and Comments
- Fun Facts
Basic Information and Statistics
- Abbreviation: ToE
- Cost to buy: 20% of NW
- Profit to sell: 16% of NW
- Primary effect: Grants Endurance to all minions
- Secondary effect: Grants Steel Skin to the wearer, at 1/10th the tattoo level.
- Average past auction price paid for regular tattoo: 
- Average past auction price paid for lesser version: 
Strategy and Comments
- Works best with teams with a lot of HP and other defensive measures such as a Mage Shield, AMF, EC, an Axbow, an Exbow, high AC (Armor Class), or any combination of the preceding.
- Can also be used with a single Mage to compensate for low hitpoints. Training roughly roughly 1/3 HP, 1/2 DD, and the rest in DM will allow the mage to combat annoying enchantments and have enough life to tackle most other teams.
- Strengths: The ToE works well against teams built around small damage (ie. EETM with Guardian Angel).
- Weaknesses: The minion will be vulnerable to ToA-focused team with large weapons.
- Aura remains until end of fight (even after tattoo wearer is killed)
- Specific Strategy: ETM (Type #1).
- ToE no longer protects against AMF or Guardian Angel or Direct Damage Spells 
- ToE does not protect vs the damage from a Rune of Balrog Flame
- A 21k ToE will reduce damage by 18.5%
- A 6M ToE will reduce damage by 51%
- The oldest tattoo in CB is a Tattoo of Endurance. See  for more information.
last edited by QBRanger at Jun 18 2011
- Edit Tattoo of Endurance
Pages that link to this page: