- Basic Information and Statistics
- Strategy and Comments
- Shield Specific DX Penalties
- Fun Facts
Basic Information and Statistics
Strategy and Comments
This is the Wall Armor set. This set allows for a base AC of . This is the cheapest set to upgrade. If your goal is to have the highest AC in the game then this is your set.
Also, one of the CB T-Shirts can be used for extra AC point (two if named) and can save quite a bit when trying for a high AC value after your other gear has been upgraded a lot.
Shield Specific DX Penalties
Add the DX penalties found below to the 14% DX penalties:
- Negative 4% to DX when equipped without a weapon.
- Negative 8% to DX when equipped with 1-handed melee weapons and crossbow class weapons.
- Negative 12% to DX when equipped with 1-handed melee weapons and bow class weapons.
- Negative 20% to DX when equipped with 2-handed weapons.
- Negative 24% to DX when equipped with 2-handed weapons and crossbow class weapons.
- Negative 28% to DX when equipped with 2-handed weapons and bow class weapons.
last edited by Eurynome Bartleby at Jan 23 2010
- Edit Wall Armor
Pages that link to this page: