Basic Tank Armor
- Basic Information and statistics
- Strategy and Comments
- Shield-Specific DX Penalties
- Fun Facts
Basic Information and statistics
Also, you could add:
Strategy and Comments
This is a Basic Tank Armor set. This set allows for a base AC of  and a base AC of  with the Kite Shield.
The entire set can be purchased for less than $20,000+/-. While this may seem to be expensive, you should probably not be purchasing armor until you can afford this. You can work your way up to these items, but be careful of DX and skill penalties that items incur.
Shield-Specific DX Penalties
- Negative 2% to DX and Skills when not equipped with any weapons.
- Negative 4% to DX when equipped with 1-handed melee weapons and crossbow class weapons.
- Negative 6% to DX when equipped with 1-handed melee weapons and bow class weapons.
- Negative 10% to DX when equipped with 2-handed weapons.
- Negative 12% to DX when equipped with 2-handed weapons and crossbow class weapons.
- Negative 14% to DX when equipped with 2-handed weapons and bow class weapons.
Fun Facts When upgraded, this set can provide a lot more AC for the same penalties.
This is a historical version of the Basic Tank Armor page, by ScY at Aug 25 2007.
To make this version the live one, click here.