The amount of ST trained will increase the amount of damage one can do with a physical weapon. It also increases the Encumbrance limit on a minion significantly.
- Having x4 the strength will increase damage by x2; you must also upgrade your Weapons either using the Blacksmith or Forging to keep your damage on par
- ST can be increased by casting Giant Strength on your team or wearing a Tattoo of Augmentation and various ST-boosting armor pieces on your minion.
- The ST-boosting armor only applies the bonus to trained ST and ST gained from a ToA, GS is not boosted by them. The bonus is calculated by adding together all individual bonuses (as opposed to multiplying them).
- ST can be decreased by enemy Ethereal Chains before combat (affects Encumbrance), or during combat if you get hit by an Enforcer's Crossbow (does not affect Encumbrance)
- Strength trained on a Mage will not have any effect on the damage dealt, for strength to be useful, you must have physical damage from an Archer, Tank, or Monk.
last edited by Demigod at May 1 2009
- Edit Strength
Pages that link to this page: