Specialized Mage Armor
- Basic Information and Statistics
- Strategy and Comments
- Shield-Specific DX Penalties
- Fun Facts
Basic Information and Statistics
Alternatively you can use:
Note: A Kite Shield  has a relatively low DD penalty for a nice amount of AC which could be used if you're looking for more defense.
Strategy and Comments
This is the Advanced Mage Armor set. This set allows for a base AC of . A single Mage could use a Cornuthaum instead of a HoC in order to cast Antimagic Field (AMF) or Dispel Magic (DM) more effectively. The NS is effective against AMF wielding opponents. The BoE is effective if you want to give your DD spells a boost, and also will help with Evasion, but will replace the MCM and has a lower AC ratio. The SB will further boost DD spells, and acts like a Cornuthaum except the bonus are all flat.
Also, one of the CB T-Shirts can be used for an extra AC point.
- Negative 2% to DX and Skills.
- Negative 10 to Unarmed Combat (UC) used by the wearer with either piece of headgear.
- Negative 10 to Unarmed Combat (UC) used by the wearer with Spellboosters
- DB give no protection against Direct Damage Spells.
- With Cornuthaum: Negative 10% to DX and Skills is added.
- DD damage ignores the 'Invisibility' granted by the AoI.
- With Helm of Clearsight: Negative 2% to Direct Damage Spells, negative 1.5% to Enchant Offense Spells, negative 1.33% to Enchant Defense Spells .
Shield-Specific DX Penalties
This set does not utilize a shield.
This set has many bonuses and virtually no penalties to a Mage. While this set is generally very expensive, it is among the best set for a Mage.
last edited by Coheed at Jan 16 2011
- Edit Specialized Mage Armor
Pages that link to this page: