- Gear needed
- Training Method
- Pro's and Cons
After the recent changes to evasion  and , this strategy is no longer useful. Unless you're willing to pump DX as well.
This strategy is an alternate version of the E:RoBF and the WEW:RoBF
The gear for the first Enchanter minion:
The gear for the second Evasion Wall minion:
Pro's and Cons
- The Corn is equipped on the AMF minion thereby removing the -10% penalty to the Evasion skill.
- A MgS can be equipped on the RoBF minion to help reduce damage from all Direct Damage Spells except Decay; in addition to the intrinsic magic resistance of the RoBF.
- Hard strategy for any tank to beat because of the still large evasion.
- Hard strategy for any mage to beat because of the layered DD protection given by AMF, Mage Shield, and the RoBF.
- Probably one of the most overpowered strategies around.
- RoBF's perfect damage isn't effected by Antimagic Field, Ethereal Chains and Guardian Angel doesn't react to it.
- Good Tattoo build strategy (e.g. its an easy strategy to grow your tattoo with).
- Allows the use of a base decay without suffering from the returned Antimagic Field damage because that minion will have 20 HP.
- Having enough HP and Evasion will be a challenge as half of the experience is trained into AMF.
- This strategy doesn't allow the use of a Rune of Enlightenment
- A big Tattoo is required.
- Probably one of the lamest strategies around.
- Single Fireball mages are hard targets for RoBF strategies. (One of the most common strategy in Carnage Blender World)
- Steel Skin can be easily dispelled
last edited by Eurynome Bartleby at Jan 23 2010
- Edit EW:RoBF
Pages that link to this page: