- Basic Information and Statistics
- Forging Information
- Strategy and Comments
- Fun Facts
- Plus-to-Hit (PTH) Value = Halidon Familiar (HF) Level
Basic Information and Statistics
- Abbreviation: HF.
- Cost to buy: 20% of Net Worth.
- Profit to sell: 16% of Net Worth.
- Trains: Hit points (HP) at 33% of level.
- Trains: Strength (ST) at 40% of level.
- Trains: Dexterity (DX) at 40% of level, reduced to 16% of level during Melee Combat.
- Trains: Archery (Arch) to Strength (40% of level) 
- Weapons: Elven Long Bow (ELB) with 100% Base-to-Hit (BTH) during Ranged Combat, reduced to 40% BTH during Melee Combat.
- Average past auction price paid for this item: 
- Not upgradeable. Levels on its own while fighting and having it equipped.
Strategy and Comments
- The Minion wearing this Tattoo will summon the Familiar, who acts as an additional minion in battle to fight alongside with your team. This familiar will fire arrows and is an Archer.
- If the minion wearing the tattoo does not wield Weapons or cast Direct Damage Spells (DD), then the familiar will be created behind the minion wearing the tattoo.
- To equip items to your Halidon Familiar you need an Amulet of Junction (AoJ). Some items you may consider equipping are a pair of Beleg's Gloves (BG), and a Helm of Clearsight (HoC).
- Archery skill will be trained equal to Strength to provide a buffer for boosting Strength.
- If you would increase this Strength more than 2.5 times the level of the Halidon Familiar, the Archery effect will become less than 1.00.
- Elven Long Bow (ELB) damage modifier, and Plus-to-Hit (PTH) values, increase with the level of the HF.
- When junctioning to this tattoo the junction minion should have 100 base DEX and STR for full effect.
- The x of the ELB for HF only increases when the PTH increases.
- The familiars battle cry "I can't let you do that, Dave!" seems to refer to a quote from Stanley Kubrick's movie "2001: A Space Odyssey"  (which is based upon the author Arthur C. Clarke's "2001: A Space Odyssey" )
- Halidon Hill was a place of a battle in the Second War of Scottish Independence in 1333. The outnumbered English forces lead by Edward II won due to (among other things) a strategic use of longbow-men and elevation 
- On November 22, 2009. The Dexterity and Strength values of the Hal were reduced by 20%. 
Plus-to-Hit (PTH) Value = Halidon Familiar (HF) Level
- +1 = 22,970 (not exact number)
- +3 = 45,229
- +4 = 68,019
- +17 = 207,427
- +27 = 425,694
- +38 = 620,799
- +97 = 1,638,111
- +107 = 1,856,693
- +131 = 2,500,000
- +136 = 2,746,050
- +206 = 5,500,000
- +259 = 8,500,000
- +270 = 9,600,000
- +366 ~ 21,800,000
last edited by Newlin at Sep 2
- Edit Halidon Familiar
Pages that link to this page: