- Basic 4-Minion Strategies
- User Specific Strategies
Basic 4-Minion Strategies
- WMTE (Wall, Mage, Tank, Enchanter)
- EWTE (Enchanter, Enchanter, Wall, ToA Tank)
- EEMM (Enchanter Enchanter Mage Mage)
- ETME (Enchanter, Tank, Mage, Enchanter)
- EWMW (Enchanter, Phantom Link Wall, Mage, Wall)
- EEEE (Enchanter, Enchanter, Enchanter, Enchanter) + Rune of Balrog Flame (RoBF)
User Specific Strategies
- Due to the high number of minions, there's a multitude of possible 4-Minion strategies.
- In order to be effective, 4-minion teams need a lot of balancing.
- Because the experience you earn is spread amongst 4 minions, your individual minions will be weak in comparison to lesser minion teams of similar power.
- One advantage of 4-minion teams is, that an opposing tank needs at least 4 rounds to kill every minion on your team. (kill slots).
- Having four minions means the Tattoo of Endurance (ToE) is working at maximum efficiency, as is Ablative Shield (AS).
last edited by SuPeR SaIYaN GoJuAN at Oct 16 2017
- Edit 4-Minion Teams
Pages that link to this page: